Wednesday, July 27, 2016

D.O.A

Well that doesn't happen too often, but the electronic stethoscope I ordered from Amazon arrived  "Dead on Arrival". It was well packaged and I can see no damage to the box at all.

That's unfortunate, because it'll set me back at least a week and I'm not even sure if it'll provide any value whatsoever.

And to make matters worse, Amazon says this item can't be returned the "normal" way because it requires "special handling". I had to send them an email and will have to wait 12-24 hours for a response.

I guess I'll be shifting my attention to the other float until we get this sorted out.

Note: I spent another hour last night listening for leaks - No dice...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Update:
Less than twenty minutes after filling out the return email, I received a reply from Amazon that they were shipping out a replacement at No Charge.

So how's THAT for customer service!?
:)
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

No comments:

Post a Comment